Factory Fabricated Glass Fused Steel Tank In Customized Color And Height
Brief introduction of glass fused steel tank
Glass fused steel tank is a kind of factory fabrication tank made of glass coated on Ti-rich special steel plates. The steel plates are coated with enamel powder and burned in oven which makes them superior connection with both .
Highly recommended, we would cut holes on tank body in the workshop instead of on job site . And along with flange nozzles according to hole.
Glass fused steel tank is usually installed by jacks from top to down . First, assembly the top ring, then lift them up by the jacks ; then assembly the next ring .... till the bottom ring
Glass fused steel tank is wide used in water supply and water treatment , power and energy, waste water treatment, and dry bulk storage field .
Glass fused steel tank advantages
- superior performance in corrosion resistance and against rust : glass fused steel tank is combination of glass and steel . Glass is coated to steel and become a protection layer to the tank body
- factory fabrication tank . No painting or spray on erection site . The process of glass coating is finished in factory, so there is no spray works to be done on job site . Glass fused steel tank is a kind of factory pre-fabricated tank
- minimal maintenance cost : once it is erected, there is minimal maintenance requirement needed.
- No need crane or other large equipment during erection. Since glass fused steel tank is bolted type tank . So no need for crane to hang the tanks and located it. Workers just assemble steel plates and bolted them piece by piece
- not subjected to severe weather and environment. Glass fused steel tank is not subjected to environmental and weather. It can be erected at remote places like desert and extremely cold places.
- can be designed to future expansion, dismantle or re-movement. If it is specified before the tank manufacturing that a future expansion is needed, engineer will make the structure suitable for future enlarged capacity. It can be realized by simply adding another rings
- free service for technical drawings . Once a order deal, all drawings, pictures, technical documents are provided to customer free of charge .
- turn key service from proposal to tank commissioning . Our team provides proposals according to customer’s tender file or FRQ , shipment of material, tank erection , water proof treatment and commissioning.
Glass fused steel tank specifications
- Coating color : dark blue, dark green , white, and customized
- A standard steel plate size : effective size 2400mm x 1200 m
- Steel plates thickness : 3mm - 12mm , depends on the diameter & height
- Coating thickness : 0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coating internal and external
- Acid and alkalinity proof : standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
- Adhesion : 3,450N/cm
- Elastic : same as steel sheet , around 500KN/mm
- Hardness : 6.0 Mohs
- Service life : >30 years
- Spark test : >1500 V
- Permeability: gas and liquid impermeable
- Easy yo clean : smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion
- Corrosion resistance : excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Technology advantages :
- Being engaged in enamel industry for over 26 years, we process more than 200 patents of enamel frit formulas.
- Complied with quality system certificate ISO9001-2008, glass-fused-to-steel tank manufacturing standard Q/01ZT012009 and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) .
- We make structure design of GFS tank according to AWWA D103-09 and OSHA.
Glass fused steel tank applications
- regulating tank
- Aerobic reactor
- Anaerobic reactor
- Sedimentation tank
- Sludge holding tank
- Effluent tank
- Buffer pool
- Biological filter
- Water purifying tank
- Aeration tank
- Clarification pool
- Contact oxidation tank
- Dosage tank
- EGSB : expanded granular sludge bed
- UASB : up - flow anaerobic sludge blanket
- SBR : sequence batch reactor
Glass fused steel tank roof options
- Glass fused steel material roof
- Aluminum sloped deck roof
- Glass reinforced polyester roof
- Single/double membrane roof
- Aluminum geodesic dome roof