Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating||Adhesion:||Adhesion|
|Hardness:||6.0Mohs||Service Life:||≥30 Years|
|Holiday Test:||>1500v||Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable|
|Capacity:||20 M³ To 18,000 M³||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
Commercial Water Bolted Steel Tanks,
18000m³ Bolted Steel Tanks,
liquid impermeable Glass Fused Steel Tanks
cost-effective Bolted Steel Commercial Water Tanks for Fire Water, Potable Water Storage
Our commercial water tank is ideal for firefighting, drinking water for town water storage, commercial rainwater collection, rainwater storage, and treatment water storage. Glass fused into steel is a unique pot finish. The two materials are fused together to achieve the best properties of both -- the strength and flexibility of the steel combined with the corrosion resistance of the glass. The inner and outer surfaces of steel are enamelled to make the steel beautiful in appearance, fine in texture, wear resistant and corrosion-resistant.
All our commercial water tanks are manufactured in factory and certified to ISO9001 quality Management System.We promise that our keeping providing cost-effective, high-quality products and services to meet the personalized needs and expectations of our customers.
What is the advantages of the Bolted Steel Industrial Water Tanks ?
1. Strong abrasion / corrosion resistance (PH1- 14 resistance): The strong bonding enamel coating not only can prevent the corrosion of tank, but also resistance to strong acid and strong alkali.
2. Beauty appearance: To improve the steel quality performance after enameling, we developed special steel ART310 with Angang Steel Group in 2005. The Ti-rich steel not only increase the adhesive power between steel and enamel coating, but also significantly solve fish scaling problem. More over, the color the tanks could be customized upon your request.
3. Easy Installed: To assemble the industrial tanks, we use the self-locking bolt and special sealant to connect the steel sheets. This kind of assembly structure achieved rapid low installation requirements without big installation equipment needed when compare to traditional concrete tanks or other kind of tanks. Also it it not subject to the weather.
4. Easy expanded and removed: The modular system allows expand or remove.
Low project cost: as easy installed, the construction period and cost will be reduced a lot when compare to traditional tanks.
5. Long life service: More then 30 years service life.
Bolted Steel Industrial Water Tanks Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green, white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
excellent! Suitable for wastewater saltwater, seawater, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Bolted Steel Industrial Water Tanks Advantages :
- Short construction period, low project cost ;
- Superior corrosion resistance, service life is more than 30 yeas
- Convenient installation, easy construction, good quality
- Tank volume can be easily expanded
- Beautiful appearance, color can be customized
- Not subject to weather conditions
- No need big installation equipment
- Easily expand, dismantle, move
Bolted Steel Industrial Water Tanks Manufacturer
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Bolted Steel Industrial Water Tanks Project References
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong