Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Adhesion:||3,450N/cm||Service Life:||≥30 Years|
|Capacity:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
glass fused to steel water tanks,
above ground fuel storage tanks
30 Years Service Life Glass Fused Steel Tanks For Potable Water / Waste Water Storage
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are the leader of Water Storage Solutions, which is widely used as Water Storage Tanks for Potable Distribution Line, Bio Gas Plant, Waste Water Treat Plant (WWTP) etc. With the advantage of both GLASS and STEEL, Glass Fused To Steel Tanks can resist corrosion of Waste Water of PH 1 - 14.
Center Enamel Co., Ltd., as the largest and most professional manufacturer and supplier of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, have been engaged in the industries for more than 25 years, since its establishment at 1989. Center Enamel GFS tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 and NSF-61 standard, products have been exported to over 20 countries successfully.
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
Reference Projects of Glass Fused Steel Tanks
During its development in more than 20 years, Center Enamel has exported and built 1000 units of glass fused to steel tanks to over 20 countries, below are some featured projects for your information.
1. 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Project
Sewage Treatment Rebuild and Capacity Expansion
4 *Sedimentation tanks:Ø18.33×3.6M
1 *Sludge Collection tank:Ø4.82×3.6M
Total capacity: 5200m3
Installation: 12 people for 15 days
Installation finished : August 2005
2. Water Storage Tanks Project - Niger
China National Nuclear Corporation, Azelik uranium deposits
2 * drinking water tanks 19.86*4.8M
1 * wastewater tank 9.93*4.2M
3 * fire water tanks 9.93*3.6M
Installation finished : 2009 November
|Item||Concrete Tank||Carbon steel tank||
|Temperature adaption||A stress||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature|
|Shape||Any shape||Round shape||Round shape||Round shape|
|Ground Or underground||Both||Ground||Both||Ground|
|Corrosion resistance||Normal||No resistance to corrosion||Good||Not|
|Easy to clean||Bad||Bad||Good||Normal|
|Easy to repair||Normal||Good||Good||Bad|
|Weight (T)||heavy||Little heavy||light||Little light|
|Tank temperature protect||no||need||need||need|
|Annual anti-corrosive cost||no||High cost||no||High cost|
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong
Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
Usage: waste water treatment , sewage treatment, effluent treatment, ect.
Corrosion resistance: excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Spark test: >1500 V