Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Can Be Customized||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof|
biogas septic tank,
biogas anaerobic digestion
Removable and Expandable Steel Biogas Storage Tank for Biogas Digestion Process
Our Removable and Expandable Steel Biogas Storage Tanks are assembled with special high-grade bolts and sealed by constantly flexible silicone ( sealant ). The connecting material and shell accessories are equipped by the surface treatment. Verified life time of such tank made from glass fused to steel plates is more than 40 years and have high abrasion resistance and chemical resistance ( pH 2 -13 ) standard. Glass fused steel tanks are used for high variability of construction tank design ( diameter , height , piping connection ) and placing of technical equipment ( pumps , agitators , heating ).
Why choose Removable and Expandable Steel biogas storage tank ?
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Leachate Storage Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are designed to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Leachate Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Our Quality Control system :
To assure the quality , a very strict quality control system has been executed with : 50 staffs in our quality control department and the QC control system is in accordance with the requirement of ISO9001. Moreover , 4 kinds of quality tests have been carried out from the beginning of produce to delivery of the GFS tanks.
|Raw materials testing in the factory||Recipe finalized small samples test||Middle stage products test||Destructive testing|
Enamel fluidity test
Chromatic difference analysis
Enamel burning experiment
Acid and alkali resistance testing
Glossy, adhesion etc
|Amplification experiment Simulated environment
Sliced electric microscope analysis
It’s Wide Application not limited to biogas storage tank
Except for using as biogas storage tank , glass fused steel tank is wide used in below applications :
Quick details of characteristics
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green , white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm , depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coating internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet , around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong