Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Holiday Test:||>1500v||Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm|
|Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
glass fused to steel water tanks,
above ground fuel storage tanks
AWWA D103 Glass Fused To Steel Bolted Tanks for Water Storage
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are the leader of Water Storage Solutions, widely used for waste water storage, fire fighting water storage and potable water storage etc. Center Enamel Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, with more than 25 years experience in designing, manufacturing and installing GFS tanks.
Center Enamel Glass Fused To Steel (GFS) Bolted Tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 and NSF 61 standard. Due to its high quality and competitive pricing, Center Enamel Glass Fused To Steel Tanks have been exported to over 20 countries.
Complete Solution by Center Enamel
1. Engineering Design Solutions
2. ISO 9001:2008 Certified Manufacturing
3. Tank Roof & Cover Systems
4. Full Range of Accessories
5. Installation Supervision and Equipment
6. Global Distribution Network and Warranty
Advantage of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Water Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are design to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Water Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Specification of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
|Coating Color||dark green, white, blue, color can be customized upon your request|
|Coating Thickness||0.25 - 0.40mm , double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard sheet PH: 3 - 11|
|Special sheet PH: 1 - 14|
|Adhesion||3450 N / cm|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm|
|Hardness||6.0 ( Mohs )|
|Service life||≥ 30 Years|
|Holiday test||> 1500 V|
|Permeability||Gas / liquid impermeable|
|Easy to clean||Smooth, glossy, inert, non adhesive|
suitable for waste water treatment, sewage treatment, effluent treatment
|Characteristic||Stainless steel||Carbon steel||FRP||Cement||Rubber/resin||GFS Tank|
|Easy to clean||Good||Normal||Very bad||Very bad||Very bad||Good|
|Heating||Allowed||Allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Allowed|
Reference Projects of GFS Water Storage Tanks
During its development in more than 20 years, Center Enamel has exported and built 1000 units of glass fused to steel tanks to over 20 countries, below are some featured projects for your information.
1. 2008 Beijing Olympics Games Waste Water Treatment Project
2. 2010 Palm Oil Mill Effluent Treatment and Bio Gas Project in Indonesia
3. 2011 Niger Portable Water Storage Project
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong
Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
Usage: waste water treatment , sewage treatment, effluent treatment, ect.
Corrosion resistance: excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Spark test: >1500 V