Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Holiday Test:||>1500v|
|Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable||Capacity:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3|
glass fused to steel water tanks,
above ground fuel storage tanks
Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Storage Tanks Offer Long Lifetime and Value
Glass-fused-to-steel tanks are utmost choice for storage of potable water , corrosive and other liquid applications . Beside its convenience in installation , glass-fused-to-steel tank has a long service life , minimum maintenance cost and environmental impact compared with other tanks .
Glass-fused-to-steel tanks form a hard , inert, inorganic barrier for both the internal and external tank surfaces and thus guard against weather and corrosion. That’s the reason it is especially suited to municipal and industrial storage applications .
Porcelain enamel is fused to steel at 850°C creating the strongest chemical bond possible between coating and steel. As a direct result of fusing glass to steel, the glass coating is impermeable to liquids and vapors, controls undercutting caused by corrosion and offers substantial impact and abrasion resistance.
Glass-fused-to-steel tanks require the lowest maintenance over 50 years life of the tank compared to other storage structures.
Glass fused steel tank specifications
1. Coating color : standard dark green and dark blue, color can be customized
2. Coating thickness : 0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coating internal and external
3. Acid and alkalinity proof : standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
4. Adhesion : 3,450N/cm
5. Elastic : same as steel sheet , around 500KN/mm
6. Hardness : 6.0 Mohs
7. Service life : >30 years
8. Spark test : >1500 V
9. Permeability: gas and liquid impermeable
10. Easy yo clean : smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion
11. Corrosion resistance : excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
- Operational duty time considerably reduced
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Guaranteed quality with factory applied coatings in a controlled environment
- High resistance to aggressive media, atmospheric corrosion and UV light
- Corrosion resistant tank and dome that never needs sandblasting or repainting = Greater Lifetime Value than concrete or welded steel tanks - Beautiful appearance, color can be customized - Tank volume can be easily expanded
- High durability
- Short manufacturing times
- Cost effective designs to any local or international design codes
- Lowest maintenance requirements over tank life time
- Faster and safer construction schedule utilizing specialized jacking system without the need for scaffolding and crane.
Technology advantages :
* Being engaged in enamel industry for over 26 years, we process more than 200 patents of enamel frit formulas.
* Complied with quality system certificate ISO9001-2008,glass-fused-to-steel tank manufacturing standard Q/01ZT012009 and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) .
* We make structure design of GFS tank according to AWWA D103-09 and OSHA.
Glass fused steel tank applications
|Substrate treatment||Residual waste storage|
|Energy storage system||Bulk material storage|
|Rain reservoir||Water tank|
|Buffer tank||Waste water tank|
|Sludge holding tank||Aeration basin|
|Tricking filter plant||Secondary settling tank|
|Mixing and surge tank||fermenter|
|Landfill leachate storage||Process vessel|
|Fire protection system||Grain silo|
|Agriculture irrigation system||Anaerobic digester|
Glass fused steel tank roof options
1. Glass fused steel material roof
2. Aluminum sloped deck roof
3. Glass reinforced polyester roof
4. Single/double membrane roof
5. Aluminum geodesic dome roof
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong