Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm～0.40mm ，double Coating||Coating Color:||Customized|
|Design Standard:||AWWA D 103 , OSHA||Color:||Customized|
|Tank Body Material:||Glass Fused Steel||Roof Meterial:||Membrane|
|Volume Range:||From 20 M3 To 18,000 M3||Lifespan:||More Than 30 Years|
biogas septic tank,
biogas anaerobic digestion
The Most Cost - Effective Biogas Storage Tanks With Acid - Proof And Alkali - Proof
Our biogas storage tanks are also called glass fused to steel tank ( GFS tanks ), which is the only tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both: the strength and flexibility of the steel combined with the corrosion resistance of the glass.
The high temperature fusion of glass to steel on both interior and exterior side forms a superfine glass foam-like structure of enamel layers. This structure not only enable the superior resistance of the tanks to rigorous construction site and weather, but also provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environment.
Detail specification of the Glass fused to steel sheet
1. Coating Color : wide range from dark green / blue to white color for clients' choice. Moreover , color can be customized coating.
2. Thickness : 0.25～0.40mm , double coating. 2 laryers of enamel coating forms superfine glass foam-like structure of the enameling layer , enable the materials' excellent flexibility and durability.
3. Acid and alkalinity proof : Standard sheet PH : 3～11; Special sheet PH : 1～14.
Adhesion : 3450 N / cm
4. Elastic : Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm.
5. Hardness : 6.0 ( Mohs )
6. Service life : The super performance of the glass fused to steel sheet offer a long lifespan in excess of 30 years
7. Holiday test : > 1500v
8. Permeability : Gas / liquid impermeable. It’s very suitable for waste water treatment, biogas digester.
9. Corrosion resistance : Excellent. suitable for waste water treatment , sewage treatment , effluent treatment , salt water ,sea water , high-sulfur crude oil , salt fox , organic and inorganic compounds.
10. Capacity : Wide range from 20 m3 to 18000 m3. Moreover , the tanks can be expanded and remodel easily.
Six Reasons to make the glass fused to steel tank the most cost-effective choice for the biogas storage and biogas digester
1. The gross weight of the glass lined steel sheet is much lighter then traditional tanks , makes it's easily transported without high feight cost.
2. The GFS tanks can be installed very easily, no need big installation equipment.
3. Short installation period : only 7 - 15 days is needed for the whole tank installation while for the concrete tanks. It needs at least 1 month to install.
4. Long service life : our glass fused to steel tank offers a long service life more then 30 years.
5. Minimum maintainance : The GFS tanks no need often checking , only once in 3 years is ok.
6. Easy to repair and clean : The GFS tanks modular system makes it very easy to repair and clean.
Coating : glass
Contact Person: Ms. melody wong