Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Can Be Customized|
bio digester tank,
biogas septic tank
The Premium Storage Solution For Biogas Storage - Biogas Storage Tank
The biogas storage tank is also called biogas holder and is a kind of Anaerobic digestion tanks which are often cone-shaped and supported at the center with a single pole. The outer layer of membrane roof works as the protection for the inner membrane . The outer membrane is more strong and coated with UV resistance coating . Outer membrane can be against static electricity, ultraviolet radiation and aging. The inner coat can be against biogas leakage.
Why use Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tank for biogas storage tank ?
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are an exceptional solution in most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone, and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shut down during operation.
5. Modular bolted constructure give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. Tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong