Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M||Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3||Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed|
Porcelain Enamel Liquid Storage Tank for Industrial wastewater storage
Why will you select Porcelain Enamel Liquid Storage Tank as a wastewater tank?
1. The corrosion is excellent: porcelain enamel liquid storage tank with the advantages of both glass and steel, the glass has excellent corrosion resistance and the steel has the hardness and flexibility. Enamel frit spray-on Ti-rich ART 310 steel sheet, which makes a hardness and inert on its surface, so that the corrosion of it is better than any other tanks.
2. Easy to assemble: It is no need for the big equipment to do the erection, which assembled by high corrosion bolts ( HDG bolts or SS bolts ) and sealant. The jacks are needed to use during the erection, we assemble it from the top to bottom one by one with jacks.
3. No subject to weather and site condition: Now matter how hard the weather is, glass fused to steel tank can be erect there ( hot weather or low weather ) . in the meanwhile, there is also no conditions of the sites, it can be installed above ground, underground, indoor even on the roof
4. Low cost: there is no need for many people to do it , and the construction time is short, once installation the maintenance cost is minimal.
Specification of Porcelain Enamel Liquid Storage Tank
1. Steel plates thickness: 3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height
2. Coating thickness: 0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external
3. Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special 4. coating suits for PH1 - PH14
5. Adhesion : 3,450N/cm
6. Elastic: same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm
7. Hardness: 6.0 Mohs
8. Service life : >30 years
9. Spark test : >1500 V
10. Permeability: gas and liquid impermeable
11. Easy yo clean: smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion
About Center Enamel
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including the USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong
Permeability: as and liquid impermeable
Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
Usage: waste water treatment , sewage treatment, effluent treatment, ect.
Corrosion resistance: excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds