Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
Customized Bolted Steel Biogas Storage Tank For Biogas Project
We are a leading firm engaged in the design, manufacture, installation of bolted steel biogas storage tank to our customers. All our biogas storage tanks are manufactured by making use of premium Glass-Fused-to-Steel technology. Also, we can customize the bolted steel biogas storage tank for our customers according to the biogas project local environmental conditions, such as snow load, wind speed, seismic zone, etc., to make sure the tank structure's adequate security in long-term service life. In addition to this, we make available this biogas storage tanks at reasonable rates to the customers
The Advantages and Benefit of the bolted steel biogas storage tanks
1.Gas impermeable: It is suitable for gas storage. Moreover, Gas membrane roof will be offered this biogas digester plant to make sure no gas leaking.
2. Wide range of capacity: capacity from 20m3 - 18000m3 are provided based on your request.
3. Wide range of color options: Dark green, blue, white, red, and so on, Any color you want, we will make the color for you.
4. Easy Installation: The enamel bolted steel tank is very easy to install no need long construction period or big installation equipment.
5. Superior corrosion / Abrasion resistance: The acid and alkalinity proof is PH3 - 11. It can be used for biogas digester, industrial effluent treatment, wastewater treatment, sewage treatment and so on.
6. Easily remodel, dismantle, remove and shipment: The modular bolting system allows to remodel, expand, dismantle and ship, remove the enamel biogas storage tank.
7. The glass fused to steel tanks offers a service life in excess of 30 years.
8. Low project cost: The weight of the bolted steel tanks is much lighter than other traditional tanks like concrete tanks, and it can be transported easily with low cost. Besides, The tanks need NO often checking and repair. So the total cost is much lower than other tanks.
Except for biogas storage / Biogas holder, the enamel coating steel tank can
also, be used in below fields
|Power and Energy||Water supply and Treatment||Wastewater Treatment||Industrial dry bulk storage|
|Biogas biomass||Potable water / Water storage||Buffer Pool||Mineral|
|Aviation oil||Bitter-brackish water||Aerobic Reactor||Wood product|
|Process water||Raw water / Freshwater||Biological Filter||Stone / Clay / Glass|
|Boiler Feedwater||Aeration||Effluent Treatment||Chemicals|
|Fuel Oil||Biological Filter||Regulating Tank||Petrochemicals|
|Kerosene||Water Purifying||Anaerobic reactor||Foods|
|DI water||Fire-fighting water||Leachate Storage||Plasthetics|
|Coal Storage||Saline Water / Brine Water||Irrigation water||Grain / Seeds|
|Diesel||Sedimentation Container||Water Purifying|
|Drilling mud||Ro Water||Sedimentation Container|
|Reverse osmosis water||Sea water desalinization||Sludge Tank|
|Fly ash silo||Lime Silo||Animal Wastes|