Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating||Holiday Test:||>1500v|
|Capacity:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
bio digester tank,
biogas anaerobic digestion
The double PVC membrane gas storage tank that is mounted on an existing tank consists of an external membrane which forms the outer shape, and an internal membrane which seals the digester gas-tight. A permanently running support air blower provides air to the space between the inner and outer membranes, thus keeping the pressure at a constant level – irrespective of gas production and gas withdrawal. The pressurized air keeps the outer membrane in shape to withstand external wind- and snow loads. And it exerts a constant
pressure on the inner membrane and thus pushes gas at constant volume and pressure into the outlet pipe. Both membranes are clamped to the crown of the storage tank or anchored to the external wall of steel or concrete tanks.
What we deign, manufacture and export
Center Enamel is a China - base factory specializing in glass fused to steel tanks production, since its foundation at Shijiazhuang city in 1989. During the development of over 20 years, Center Enamel has more than 200 patents of enamel / glass frits formulas. Now Center Enamel has became the largest and most professional manufacturer of glass fused to steel tanks in China.
Advantages of Double PVC Membrane Gas Storage Tank
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Leachate Storage Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are designed to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Leachate Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
The tank is used as storage tank or digester / reactor in such below applications .
Specification of the tank
1. Coating Color: dark green, white, blue, color can be customized upon your request
2. Coating Thickness: 0.25 - 0.40mm, double coating
3. Acid and Alkalinity Proof : Standard Sheet PH: 3 - 11, Special Sheet PH: 1 - 14
4. Adhesion: 3450 N / cm
5. Elastic: Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm
6. Hardness: 6.0 ( Mohs )
7. Service life: more than 30 Years
8. Holiday test: >1500V
9. Permeability: Gas / liquid impermeable
10. Easy to clean: Smooth, glossy, inert, non adhesive
11. Corrosion resistance: Excellent. Suitable for waste water treatment, sewage treatment etc.
Quick details of characteristics
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green , white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm , depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coating internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet , around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Below are also available accessories / parts for customer’s option:
4. Working Platform
7. Aeration system
8. Insulation material
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong